机场:
(一)提领行李
1.I can't find the baggage claim area. Can you direct me, please?
我找不到提取行李区,你能不能告诉我在哪儿?
2.My bags are not on the carrousel. Where can I file a lost baggage claim?
我的行李不在行李转盘上,我到哪儿去询问丢失的行李?
(二)海关申报
1.I have nothing to declare. Do I go through the green channel?
我没有什么要申报的。我是不是走绿色通道?
2.If I'm over the limit, can I just pay a duty and bring it in?
如果我所需申报行李超出限额,我是否付税了就能带进来?
(三)外币汇兑
1.How much currency am I allowed to bring into the country?
我可以随身带多少现金?
2.Where can I exchange my foreign money for local currency?
我到哪儿去换当地货币?
(四)航班谘询
1.I've missed my flight. Can you get me on another airline right away?
我没赶上我的航班,能不能马上帮我办理另外一个航班?
2.Is it possible to get me on an earlier flight?
能不能帮我换到更早一班的航班?
3.I'd like to upgrade my seat now, if that's possible
如果可以,我想升级我的座位。
往返机票round-trip ticket
单程机票 one/single-way ticket
n 在飞机上使用的英语如下:
在飞机上使用一些简短实用的语言有助于快速解决一些实际问题。
1. (出示登机证给服务人员)我的座位在哪里? Where is my seat?
2.我能将行李放在这儿吗? Can I put my baggage here?
3.是否可以帮我更换座位? Could you change my seat, please?
4. (对后座的乘客说)我是否可将座位向后倾斜? May I recline my seat?
5.我可以抽烟吗? May I smoke?
6.飞机上提供哪些饮料? What kind of drinks do you have?
7.咖啡、茶、果汁和啤酒。We have coffee, tea, juice and beer.
8.晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉还是鱼? Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?
9.请给我牛肉。Beef, please.
10.我觉得有些冷(热)。I feel a little cold (hot).
11.请给我一个枕头和毛毯好吗?May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
12.飞机上有中文杂志吗? Do you have any Chinese magazines?
13.我觉得有些不舒服,是否可以给我一些药? I feel a little sick, can I have some medicine?
14.还有多久到达檀香山? How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?
15.这班班机会准时到达吗? Will this flight get there on time?
16.我担心能否赶上转机班机。I'm anxious about my connecting flight.
17.你能告诉我如何填写这张表格吗? Could you tell me how to fill in this form?
n 下面再补充一些在不同情景中使用的英语对话:
一、情景---过海关
我叫李明
My name is Ming Li
我叫刘春梅
My name is Chunmei Liu
我们到多伦多探亲,看看女儿一家,游览一下加拿大的风景。
We are going to visit our daughter and her family in Toronto and go on a tour ofCanada.
我们打算在加拿大住5个月
We are going to stay inCanadafor 5 months.
我们的行李是衣物,没有肉,有中国白酒2瓶
Our luggage are clothes, there is not any meat in it. We take 2 bottles of Chinese alcohols.
我的女儿叫杨澜
Our daughter's name is Lan Yang .
住址是安大略省多伦多北约克森林公园180号公寓 2188房
They live at 180 Parkway Forest Dr, apt 2188, North York, Toronto, Ontario, M2J 1L6 Canada
电话是416-418-8341
Telephone is 416-418-8341
二、情景--飞机上/机场里
能给我一个毯子吗?有点冷。谢谢。
Could I get one more blanket? It is cold. Thank you.
能给我一个小枕头吗?谢谢。
Could I get one more pillow? Thank you.
请帮忙
Can you help me? Please?
请给我一杯热水,谢谢
Hot water, Please. Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我的座位在哪里?
Where is my seat?
手提行李放在哪里?
Where should I put this?
请换一换我的座位
Could you change my seat, please?
请给我来杯茶
May I have tea/coffee/juice/water?
请给我来杯啤酒
Beer, please
航班正点到达吗?
Will this flight get there on time?
这张表格?
This form?
请告诉我如何填写
Could you tell me how to fill in
n 中英文对应单词
靠走道的座位: Aisle Seat
靠窗的座位: Window Seat
护照: Passport
飞机票: Air Ticket
登机牌: Boarding Pass
紧急出口emergency exit
起飞take-off
著陆 Landing
座位号码 Seat number
救生衣life jacket
行李: Luggage
厕所 Wash Room
吃饭前, 会发一个菜单, 有可能是中英对照的。 如果没有中文解释, 参照下面的单词:
米饭: Rice
面条: Noodle
面包: Bread
牛肉: Beef
鸡肉: Chicken
鱼: Fish
方便面: Instant Noodle
茶: Tea
绿茶: Green Tea
红茶: Red Tea
咖啡: Coffee
普通水: Water
冰水: Ice Water
热水: Hot Water
矿泉水: Spring Water
可乐: Cola
果汁: Juice
桔汁: Orange Juice
苹果汁: Apple Juice
番茄汁: Tomato Juice
牛奶: Milk
啤酒: Beer
红酒: Red Wine
除了热的茶, 咖啡, 热水, 如果你不特别说明, 其他的饮料都会给你加冰。 如果你不想加冰, 说: No Ice
三、换乘飞机
我们要换飞机到多伦多,在找登机口,请帮忙告诉我们好么?
We have to change airplane to go to Toronto, we don't know where is the right exchange gate for the air plane that goes to Toronto, can you help us and take us there?
我们要换飞机到多伦多,行李是放在这里托运么?
Do you know where to put our luggage’s onto the plane that goes to Toronto? Can you please help me and take me there?
我们在这里停留多久?
How long will we stop here?
在侯机室有免税店吗?
Are there any duty-free shops in the waiting room?
我是换机去墨尔本
I’m in transit to Melbourne
我如何找到中国航空公司办理转机柜台?
How can I get to the connecting flight counter ofChinaairline?
国航CA173登机口在哪里?
Where is boarding gate forChinaairline CA173?
在哪里办理登机手续?
Where can I check in?
在几号登机口登机?
What is the gate number?
四、入境检查对话
问:请出示你的护照May I see your passport, please ?
答:这是我的护照here is my passport.
问:你到澳洲的目的?What’s the purpose of your visit ?
答:观光(商务,留学) Sightseeing (business, study)
问:你计划在澳洲逗留多久? How long will you be staying in Australia ?
答:10天 10 days
问:你住在哪里? where are you staying ?
答:我住在凯悦酒店 I’ll stay at Hyatt hotel ?
问:你有回台湾的返程机票吗? Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan ?
答:有, 在这里Yes, here it is.
问:你随身带了多少钱? How much money do you have with you ?
答:2000美元 I have 2000 U.S dollars
问:祝你在澳洲旅行愉快! Have a nice stay
答:谢谢 Thank you. !
对不起,我不懂英文。
I’m sorry. I don’t understand English
有懂中文的工作人员吗?
Does anyone here speak Chinese?
五、机场取行李用语
我去哪里取行李? Where can I get my baggage?
这是我的托运 行李卡Here is my claim tag
请抓紧时间找我的行李 Could you please check it urgently?
你丢失了几件行李?How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
请描绘你所丢失的行李的外表特徵 Can you tell me the features of your baggage?
是一件大的皮箱,挂有我名字的标签 It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag
我想填写一份丢失行李登记单We may have lost some baggage so we’d like to make a lost baggage report.
需要多长时间可以找到我的行李How soon will I find out?
找到行李后,请尽快送到我的酒店。 Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it
六、入关检查用语
请出示你的护照和海关申报单 Your passport and declaration card, please
你携带的东西有必须申报的吗 ? Do you have anything to declare?
没有No. I don’t
请打开这件行李Please open this bag
这是什?东西? What are these?
这是我的个人用品These are for my personal use
这是我带会中国的纪念品This is a souvenir that I’m taking to China
你带有任何酒类或香烟吗? Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
这架照相机是我自用的 The cameras are for my personal use
这件物品你必须交纳关税 You‘ll have to pay duty on this